Tuesday, June 07, 2005

According to Forbes, with help from Economy.com, in 2004 the affordability index of houses in Los Angeles was a stunningly low 57.21. In 1990 -- just as the previous California real estate bubble was popping -- the index stood at 60.27.

In San Francisco, the index in 2004 stands at 60.55. In 1990 it was 61.04.

There are a lot of overextended people out there in California, and a lot of jobs dependent on the construction and real estate sectors in the Golden State, too.

Look out below!

3 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger William said...

Job well done, very informative blog, I look forward to your updates. I have a website I think you would enjoy.

las vegas real estate

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger William said...

Great blog, I really like what you have done here and I look forward to seeing your future updates. I have a website you might find interesting

florida real estate

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Thank you for having this info on the web. I enjoyed your post. If you may have any interest in
debt consolidation student Loan consolidation
then I know where you may get your solution. For your comfort, I have enclosed the link, so if needed you can visit the site. Thanks again for your lovely blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home