Wednesday, February 09, 2005

When I said that I hoped to be back to blogging on Wednesday, I bet you thought I meant last Wednesday, didn't you? Yeah, so did I. To make a long story short, it's been a bit more troublesome than I had expected setting up internet service here at the house in the London area. I've even been reduced to using AOL!

But now that I have a weekend of Six Nations rugby matches under my belt, a Newkie Brown down the hatch, and a load of blogging to catch up on, it's full steam ahead!

I hope my neglect of you all these last ten days hasn't driven you irreversably into the arms of Brad Setser . . .

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous beyonce aaron said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home