Thursday, September 02, 2004

Senator Zell Miller (rabid dog-GA), throwing his Levitra-enhanced dick around in front of Chris Matthews last night:
MATTHEWS: That kind of rhetoric is not educational, is it?

MILLER: Wait a minute. Now, this is your program. And I am a guest on your program.

MATTHEWS: Yes, sir.

MILLER: And so I want to try to be as nice as I possibly can to you. I wish I was over there, where I could get a little closer up into your face.

. . .

MILLER: No, I said it because it was�you�re hopeless. I wish I was over there.

(LAUGHTER)

(CROSSTALK)

MILLER: In fact, I wish that we lived in�I wish we lived in the day

(CROSSTALK)

. . .

MILLER: If you�re going to ask a question...

MATTHEWS: Well, it�s a tough question. It takes a few words.

MILLER: Get out of my face.

(CHEERING AND APPLAUSE)

MILLER: If you are going to ask me a question, step back and let me answer.

(LAUGHTER)

MATTHEWS: Senator, please.

MILLER: You know, I wish we...

(CHEERING AND APPLAUSE)

MILLER: I wish we lived in the day where you could challenge a person to a duel.

(LAUGHTER)

. . .

MATTHEWS: Well, Senator...

MILLER: I don�t know why I even came on this program.

MATTHEWS: Well, I am glad you did.

(CHEERING AND APPLAUSE)
Not exactly Burr vs. Hamilton, but then they didn't live in the era of talk radio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home